We have a team of dedicated and highly skilled engineers committed to ensuring that your system is commissioned to the highest standard, on time and with all supporting documentation to ensure that your site is running as efficiently as possible. After our in-house factory pre-commissioning is completed, our commissioning engineer will:
- Review Health & Safety issues through risk assessments and method statements
- Review system software for any changed from factory acceptance
- Ensure the system supervisor is operating accurately and software performs all functions and reports to your requirements
- Record testing results
- Oversee site handover with you
- Carry out Client Training Programmes
Once your system is fully installed and commissioned, Lloret Maintenance can provide a Planned Preventative Maintenance Programme and full technical support to your requirements.