Location: Brighton, UK
Client: – –
Contractor: Sir Robert McAlpine
Project Value: £1.1 Million
Completion: – –
System Installed: Trend/Omron Control System with TOPS (Trend Open Protocol Server)
- Circ 530 FCUs
- Circ 20 Panels Form 2 and 3b
- This systems operates via Ethernet
- The BMS connects to the Building Services IP network via outlets provided adjacent to each control panel and BMS head end supervisor.
- Buildings A and B are each provided with two IP networks:
1) For the building services including BMS, Emergency Lighting, Lighting, CM/EMS, CHP, Lifts and UPS (IBENS)
2) For the building’s data services including CCTV, access and security systems.