Location: Stratford, London
Client: – –
Contractor: Skanska / Carillion
Project Value: £2.4 Million
Completion: April 2010 – June 2011
System Installed: Trend Control Systems
- Localised Control panels for 58 off Studio AHU’s.
- 3 Main Chilled Water Plants comprising of 19 Chillers to supplement Park District CHW system.
- Distributed I/0, Electrical monitoring metering & generator monitoring over MODBUS Network over 5 floors of office FCU Controllers.
- Localised Control panels for AHU, CHW and LTHW Distribution from Park District Systems
- Distributed I/0 & Electrical metering over MODBUS networks.
5 floors of Chilled Beam. FCU and Trench Heating Controls.
- The BMS comprises a Copper & Fibre Ethernet backbone.
MODBUS and IQ Networks are used for distributed control.
- Network Interfaces are provided to link IBC, MPC and Supplementary buildings back to Head End BMS Supervisor.
- Interface to Park wide Alarm System.