Lloret Fire & Security was founded in 2008 specialising in design, supply, installation, commissioning and maintenance of open protocol solutions for all your electronic fire requirements.
We source the correct equipment direct from independent and reputable manufacturers giving us access to the latest technology and direct support.
We are committed to the highest levels of customer service and technical support from initial enquiry through to your project’s completion.
Lloret Fire & Security are approved by LPCB (Loss Prevention Certification Board) to LPS1014 for the design, installation, commissioning and servicing of our fire detection and alarm systems, using our management system which complies with ISO9001.
Lloret Fire & Security Guarantee:
- To deliver projects on time & on budget
- To provide a cost effective after sales/Maintenance service
- To conduct business in a fair and balanced manner with equality in mind
- To develop more creative solutions through innovation
- To consistently meet or exceed our clients expectations